If you decide to 'reject' the terms, you will not be able to place an order for services on this website.
- By submitting an order on this Site, You represent that You own or otherwise have unrestricted legal control of the rights to the written summaries of research or observations and any associated materials provided by You to Learner's Digest International, LLC ("LDI") utilizing this Site (collectively, the "Poster").
- LDI acknowledges and agrees that, as between LDI and You, You own all right, title and interest of any nature, throughout the world, in and to the Poster, including any copyright registration, or pending application relating there to.
- You are responsible for the content of Your Poster file. All Poster files submitted are subject to the review and acceptance by LDI. The following is a non-exclusive list of prohibited content on the Call4Posters™ Site: You shall not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit: (i) any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or otherwise unsuitable as determined by LDI in its sole discretion (ii) any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to, or having the effect of, interrupting, destroying or limiting the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or, (iii) any content exhibiting expressions of abuse, offensive language and/or imagery, obscenity, or pornography, including, but not limited to, child abuse, child pornography, depictions of minors engaged in sexual conduct or explicitly sexual situations, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable state or federal law, or violating any laws or regulations of any governing body having jurisdiction over LDI or Call4Posters.com, its affiliates or customers. Any perceived violations of law may be reported by LDI to applicable law enforcement or governmental agencies. If You submit prohibited content, LDI may block access to the Poster on the Site, remove the Poster from the Site and/or terminate your use of the Site. In addition, any payments will be forfeited to LDI as non-exclusive compensation for its management and administrative expenses incurred in connection with the unsuitable materials.
- You agree that LDI may take reasonable steps to verify that You have been chosen to present Your Poster at the meeting of the organization indicated on Your order (the "Society"). LDI will make Your Poster available for display on this Site for a period of at least 12 months from the date that You place Your order, providing that You are not in default under these Terms and Conditions. However, You agree that LDI may delete Your Poster from the LDI Database and the Site at any time upon the request of the Society, without prior notice and without refund of any fees to You.
- These Terms, and all aspects of the relationship between the parties hereto as they relate to display of the Poster on the Site or the Materials, are governed by the substantive laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to any choice or conflicts of laws provisions thereof. You agree that any action arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms shall be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Minnesota, and You hereby consent to the jurisdiction, venue and convenience of such courts. These Terms represent the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersede any prior agreements or communications. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if it is in writing signed by LDI. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
CUSTOMER SERVICEEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org